Recipe Style: Indo-Chinese
Serving : 3/4
Potato - 5 nos
Maida - 1/4 cup
Corn Flour - 1/4 cup
Soya Sauce - 2 tsp
Tomato Sauce - 2 tsp
Pepper Powder - 1 tsp
Ginger Garlic Paste - 1 tsp
Chopped onion - 1 no
Chopped Green Chillies - 2 nos
Ajinomoto - 1 pinch
Salt - to taste
Capsicum - 1/2 no
Spring Onion/Mint leaves- for garnishing
- Add diced potatoes , 1tsp soya sauce, 1 tsp toamto sauce, maida, corn flour, salt and mix it very well, little water can be added to soak tham for some time.
- Deep fry the potatoes in a pan and keep them aside for sometime.
- Take a fry pan, add 2 tsp oil and heat. Add ginger garlic paste, onions and leave for 2 mins till it turns light brown.
- Add Capsicum , chopped chillies, pepper powder, remaining sauces, ajinomoto, salt, some water and saute for 5 mins.
- Wait till it takes the gravy consistency.Then add the deep fried potatoes to it.
- Mix them till the contents coat well with the potatoes.
- Transfer it to the serving bowl and garnish it with spring onoions/ mint leaves.
- Serve hot with noodles/plain rice.
Posted by: Divya :)